Unlike the formidable Friday foxers, the Monday kind are designed with lone truth sleuths in mind. While Roman, my Chief Foxer Setter, would be very interested to know how long it takes you to defox the following brainteaser, he requests that the comments section isn’t used to share solutions or drop hints.
“Where am I?”
Using the following clues (the map above is purely decorative) in combination with Street View, Wikipedia, and other tools, work out my location. The answer will appear under next Monday’s solo foxer.
If you can see…
- A red Alexander Dennis Enviro200 bus
- A dustcart
- A 3-star hotel
- A Class 317 EMU
- A sign warning of “Humps for 2/3 mile”
- A sizeable boxing venue
- A cashpoint
- A pub with a Scottish city in its name
- A museum
- A pigeon perched on a To Let sign
- A Santander Cycles docking station
- More than one copy of the Daily Mirror
- And Mick
…it’s highly likely you’ve found my location.
(Last week I was here)