Like Berlin during the difficult days of the Blockade, Tally-Ho Corner will wither and die without regular deliveries of aid.
Join the vital supply effort by subscribing and you’ll…
- Succour a website dedicated to covering interesting wargames and sims in interesting ways.
- Stand out in comment sections (Colouration may take up to 24 hours as it’s a manual process.)
- Feature in the site masthead for at least a month (Send me a tile idea or two, and I’ll craft you a 32 x 32 sprite and add it to the logo)
- Have the right to use special “Subscriber Units” in any future comment-driven Combat Mission games.
- Have the chance to star in one of my serialised game sagas (Remember the adventures of the whaleship Flora and Consolidated Liberator Infinite Horace II?)
- Unwittingly condone the Oxford Comma.
- Enjoy other benefits I’ve yet to think up.
Subscriptions are available in six Airlift-inspired forms all of which are serviced by Stripe’s expert erks (If you’d prefer to subscribe using a PayPal account rather than a credit card, click here)…
If you’d rather not commit to regular supply sorties, perhaps you’d consider a one-off mercy mission instead?