Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tally-Ho Corner. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Sorry, we are unable to issue refunds for subscriptions and donations.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We will only collect personal information with your consent and for specific, fully explained purposes.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all personal data is accurate and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information against theft, loss, and unauthorised modification to the best of our ability using reasonable security measures.
Our comments policy:
- Abusive, irrelevant, or misleading comments may be deleted without notice.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted without notice.